About "Blog this" plugins

Ideas? Suggestions?

Or report any bugs about GreatNews here

Moderators: justauser, MysteryFCM

Fealuin

About "Blog this" plugins

Postby Fealuin » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:24 pm

I'm afraid to ask because in the past I asked for wrong things, but i don't find the way in this case

I use the Zipped version, because I use GN from a USB memory... I was using GN for a month and I want to advance, so I explore and find the "blog this" thing...

In my usual GN I don't find the plugins in Tools > Options... > Features > Blog this > Configure Blog Tools..., however they exist in the corresponding directory (wbloggar and livewriter).

I said I use a USB unzipped portable version of GN so I try this in 3 diferents PCs and always the same results.

I download bloggar (new portable version) and try again "Blog this" with the same results...

Ok... i'm touched things and maybe I move something wrong, so i download a new GN ZIP, unzip, go directly to Tools > Options... > Features > Blog this > Configure Blog Tools... and... Nothing!... so I check againg and the plugin files exist in the correspondig directory

Before ask, I search in the forum, but there are not explanation to the use of "Blog this"

What i'm doing wrong? or what i have to do to use "Blog this" feature?

Fealuin

More About "Blog this" plugins

Postby Fealuin » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:32 pm

Fealuin wrote:I'm afraid to ask because in the past I asked for wrong things, but i don't find the way in this case

I made a fool miself again...

Fealuin wrote:In my usual GN I don't find the plugins in Tools > Options... > Features > Blog this > Configure Blog Tools..., however they exist in the corresponding directory (wbloggar and livewriter).

I said I use a USB unzipped portable version of GN so I try this in 3 diferents PCs and always the same results.

I download bloggar (new portable version) and try again "Blog this" with the same results...

Ok... i'm touched things and maybe I move something wrong, so i download a new GN ZIP, unzip, go directly to Tools > Options... > Features > Blog this > Configure Blog Tools... and... Nothing!... so I check againg and the plugin files exist in the correspondig directory

Before ask, I search in the forum, but there are not explanation to the use of "Blog this"

What i'm doing wrong? or what i have to do to use "Blog this" feature?

Ok... forget all this... I found how to add a NEW (so embarrasing) tool...

Fealuin wrote:I use the Zipped version, because I use GN from a USB memory... I was using GN for a month and I want to advance, so I explore and find the "blog this" thing...

This is still relevant...

And now... anyway... "Blog this" do not work... maybe expect w.bloggar is in the default path (remember both GN and w.bloggar are portables)... I don't know...

Any idea?

Jack
Site Admin

Postby Jack » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:16 pm

Here's a sample to configure LiveWriter plugin. Does this help?

http://www.curiostudio.com/blog/29

Fealuin

Postby Fealuin » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:59 pm

Jack wrote:Here's a sample to configure LiveWriter plugin. Does this help?

http://www.curiostudio.com/blog/29

I don't know... I made exact that with w.vbloggar... as like as GN, I was trying w.bloggar because both are portables...

I think there aren't official livewriter portable although i read some about made portable patches, but I think in the core of the matter is that there aren't support to interact portables version of both kind of software.

Return to “Suggestions & Bug Reports”