dev server fried. duh!

News and Announcements about GreatNews

Moderators: justauser, MysteryFCM

Jack
Site Admin

dev server fried. duh!

Postby Jack » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:06 am

This morning I waked up and things were very quiet. Later I found my dev server is dead! :( I do have everything backed up, but ordering a new machine and setting up the nightly build and test environment is going to take a while...

I will push build 334 to beta area tonight. Hopefully there's no major bug in this build.

Alexander

Re: dev server fried. duh!

Postby Alexander » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:42 am

GreatNews wrote:This morning I waked up and things were very quiet. Later I found my dev server is dead! :( I do have everything backed up, but ordering a new machine and setting up the nightly build and test environment is going to take a while...

When I saw the headline, I was expecting to read something like "and along with it gone is all source code material of GN." ... don't scare me like this, Jack!

Jack
Site Admin

Re: dev server fried. duh!

Postby Jack » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:35 pm

[quote="AlexanderWhen I saw the headline, I was expecting to read something like "and along with it gone is all source code material of GN." ... don't scare me like this, Jack![/quote]

Luckily it's not that bad. I just ordered new server machine. We should be up and running again in a couple of days :D

Return to “News & Announcements”